Friday 29 April 2016

Another week has gone by, the start of the week wasn't too bad all things considered but my god id have liked it of been better. I'm trying not to make all my blogs doom & gloom, but having said that I write these blogs for myself mainly, it helps me to not dwell & keep things inside my head where it just poisons my thoughts. Should of gone to my Doctors today, but I couldn't face going out, iv been feeling crap all night, so had to cancel, I dont like messing my Doc about because she is ever so nice to me. Iv not been out my flat for some time, I got my shopping delivered to me, its getting to me, I'm still a young bloke & should be enjoying life to the full but its like I'm driving with an anchor & handbrake on, its pathetic mental health services in Derbyshire/Nottinghamshire is so bad. I guess cutting costs & austerity is more important to the Government & local councils because I cant think of another reason has to why they are this way. I should do more myself has well, I cant lay all the blame at someone else's door, only I can live & do things with my life really. Its Saturday tomorrow, so plenty of football on tv, I also see Sky are showing Notts v Yorkshire at Trent Bridge from Sunday too which I cant wait for, cant beat 4 day or test cricket, all this t20 guff is getting like baseball nowadays, I know there's skill to it & I have been watching some IPL games, especially when theres a English player involved which is only 2 teams which have current players. I'm just looking forward to the English summer, well a week or so of sun before it gets freezing cold again. I'm quite looking forward to the Sri Lanka test series which I a warm up to the Pakistan test series, where I'm looking forward to one thing, seeing what young Mohammed Amir will be like, what sort of reaction he will get seeing its his first test series since the ill fated series I forget what year it was, where he got caught spot fixing & going to jail & loosing years of his promising career. I still think he was dealt with harshly seeing he was still such a young lad in age & in terms of his career in international cricket. Senior members of that Pakistan team led him astray in my opinion but, he is responsible for his actions, but it must of been hard to turn down the requests from team members though. Talking all things cricket is fun, it cheers me up no end, such a great sport & with the state of my other love Nottingham Forest at this time makes me love cricket even more, iv always found cricket more enjoyable than football from day one anyway. One thing for sure, going to Trent Bridge when I'm fighting fit is high on my priority list thats for sure. Fingers crossed this season Notts can beat Yorkshire to the County Championship & put a good run together in either t20 or one day tournaments, without the regular semi final choke job of recent years gone by...

No comments:

Post a Comment