Wednesday 13 April 2016

Wow, iv learnt how to jazz my blogs up a bit, wish life was that easy to jazz up. There are times id love a magic wand to fix things, nice & quickly, but if I did I guess id never learn or grow from my mistakes & from life in general. I got a new book other week, its about Ancient Rome, more specific Roman Emperors. I thought our MPs & ruling elite were a odd bunch but by Ancient Rome standards todays lot are saints. Id love a time machine, to actually go back to see what life back then was really like, I quite like my imagination but I like hard facts which I hard for me to get too because I never learned how to read Latin & programs & books seem to contradict each other at times. Still, its fun learning about things over 2000 years ago & how so much of our ways stems from the Romans.

No comments:

Post a Comment